Leadership for Projects Aligning Strategy, Process & Technology
We assist our clients by:
- Documenting, evaluating & optimizing processes
- Navigating compliance requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley
- Running & rescuing complex projects, and facilitating critical meetings.
- Filling interim & part-time leadership roles and serving as coaches in support of client transformation initiatives.
- Helping to minimize risk and realize productivity gains, while decreasing the cost of IT infrastructure.
- Implementing Intacct, game-changing financial management software, delivered in the cloud.
Spivey & Co. LLC
Our approach combines a process and control focus for formal business requirements with a rigorous project management and governance structure to objectively evaluate and/or audit against. Added to that foundation is experience and objectivity to facilitate between IT and "the business" and experienced leadership to motivate a team, manage expectations and drive results.
IT Project Failure - How Bad Can It Get?
The CIO, SVP of HR and CFO of the division apologize, on camera, for a less than "seamless" system implementation. For more background on what happened and how it got fixed, email Chris.
This is what you don't want to have happen after you implement a new system. The video takes about 6 seconds to get started, then buckle your seatbelt.